YAXLib 2.0 Source
May 15, 2010
Other Available Downloads
May 15, 2010
Changes for YAXLib 2.0
- Adding support for serialization and deserialization for all known generic and non-generic collection classes in System.Collections, and System.Collections.Generic.
- Adding support for recursive serialization of collections without serializing an element for their enclosing collection.
- Adding support for specifying path-like serialization addresses, e.g., elem1/elem2/elem3, and ../elem1, and ./elem1
- Adding support for specifying aliases for enum members.
- Adding support for choosing the fields to serialize (public, or non-public properties, or member varialbes).
- Adding support for serialization and deserialization of objects through a reference to their base-class or interface.
- Adding support for multi-stage deserialization.
- Adding support for serialization of single-dimensional, multi-dimensional, and jagged arrays.
- Adding support for multi-line comments, and converting them to multiple comments
- Adding unit-tests for several parts of the library.
See the Change-Log
file for more details.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.