- XML entity names now accept W3C standards.
* Nullable types are not serialized with a `yaxlib:realtype`
attribute any more.
* Fixed some namespace related bugs.
* Fixed an issue with deserializing date-time values that expose
date time kind of UTC during serialization.
* Classes can accept YAXDictionary
attributes. The value to these attributes can then be
overridden by members instantiating them.
* Unit tests all migrated to NUnit.
* Lots of thanks go to Asbjørn Ulsberg for migrating the unit-tests
NUnit, reporting the above bugs, and providing failing unit-tests
regarding the above bugs.
* It is now allowed to change the constant values used by the library to
serialize meta-data. For this modify the following properties of the
Please see `YAXLibTests` > `OverridingYAXLibMetadataTests.cs` for a an
example of how to achieve this.